UPSC Recruitment 2018: Applications invited on upsconline.nic.in for Lecturers, Drug Inspectors posts
UPSC Recruitment 2018: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the post of Lecturer and Drug Inspector. The application process has begun on the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – upsconline .nic.in.
UPSC Recruitment 2018: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the post of Lecturer and Drug Inspector. The application process has begun on the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – upsconline.nic.in. The applicants must go through the details before applying for these posts. The last date for submission of application form is September 13, 2018. The applicants should make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts.
UPSC has released Advertisement in this regard.
UPSC Recruitment 2018: vacancy details
1. 3 Lecturers (Arabic, Burmese and Russian) for School of Foreign Languages (SFL), Ministry of Defence
2. 17 Drugs Inspectors for CDSCO, Ministry of Health
3. 1 Lecturer (Automobile Engineering) for Department of Training & Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi
How to apply:
1. Candidates should visit the official website - upsconline.nic.in
2. The applicants have to register themselves
3. They have to click on ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS
4. Open the application form inserting registration ID and password
5. Fill up the form and submit.
For detailed instruction, the applicants should go through the official notification. The applicants should not make any mistake while filling up the application form.
Follow this instruction while filling up application form:
2. Supported web browsers include Internet Explorer 7 and above.
3. Pop-Up blockers should be disabled.
4. You must logout of the online application after each session.