UPSC IAS, IFS Recruitment Examinations 2019: Admit cards available at upsc.gov.in; here is how to download
UPSC IAS, IFS Recruitment Examinations 2019: The pre-examination test will be held on June 2.
UPSC IAS, IFS Recruitment Examinations 2019: Union Public Service Commission has activated the link for downloading admit card or call letter for the recruitment of Indian Administrative Services (IAS) and Indian Forest Service (IFS) posts. Candidates who have registered to undertake the prestigious examination can download their call letter from the official website of the commission i.e. upsc.gov.in. The UPSC had floated the recruitment notification in February this year and the last date of the application submission was March 17. The pre-examination test will be held on June 2. There are 896 posts for IAS and 90 posts for IFS. Follow these steps to download your admit card:
* Visit upsc.gov.in
* Click on 'e-Admit Card: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019' in the 'What's News' section
* A new page will open with the link for downloading e-admit card
* Click on the link. A PDF with instructions related to admit card will open. Read it carefully. Take a print out for future references. At the end, click on 'Yes' for 'Have You Read & Taken the Print Out of 'Important Instructions'.
* On clicking 'Yes', a new page will open with two options for downloading admit card - 1. By Registration Id and 2. By Roll Number.
* Select any of these, enter your Registration ID/Roll Number, Date of Birth and security captcha and click on submit to get your e-admit card.
Candidates should check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately. They should bring the e-Admit Card (print out) along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved until the declaration of the final results of the Civil Services Examination, 2019.
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.