- AMC Sector: Growth-oriented funds lead the strong inflows in sector, says BK Securities – check key triggers
- Q1FY23 Preview: Pharmaceutical firms likely to deliver subdued performance in domestic market, says Nirmal Bang
- Chemical sector may report growth in operating profit both sequentially and YoY in Q1FY23 – Check details here
- Finance Ministry empanels 12 transaction advisers for assisting in implementation of Public Private Partnership projects
- Stock market on Monday: Market may continue its volatile trade, believes Anil Singhvi - crude, rupee movement key monitorable
UPSC Civil Services 2019 Online application process begins
UPSC Civil Services 2019: Those aspirant who will qualify the preliminary examination will be able to take the main exams, which will be conducted later part of the year.
UPSC Civil Services 2019: The application process for all India examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) begins as the notification for UPSC Civil Services 2019 and Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam 2019 was released today. Interested candidates can now register themselves for both the Exams on or before March 18, 2019 as their preliminary examination are scheduled to take place on June 2, 2019.
Those aspirant who will qualify the preliminary examination will be able to take the main exams, which will be conducted later part of the year. The candidates who will qualify the main examination will have to appear for an interview. Later, their documents are verified. Notably, the main exams for UPSC Civil Services 2019 is likely to be beging from December 1, 2019.
Interested candidates for UPSC Civil Services (IAS) & IFS Prelims 2019 must have graduation degree from any recognised university.
Age Limit: Candidates should be in the age groupof 21 to 32 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per govt. norms.
The Civil Services Examination will comprise three stages of: (i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for selection of candidates for the Main Examination, (ii) Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written), followed by an Interview to select the candidates for various Services and posts.
How to apply for UPSC Civil Services (IAS) & IFS Prelims 2019: Interested candidates can now submit their online application on the UPSC's official website-website-upsconline.nic.in prior to the last date of March 18, 2019.
Watch this Zee Business video
Aspirants are advised to keep a track on the official website for latest updates.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.