- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
UIDAI: Know how to update your Aadhaar details offline, and what are the charges for the services
This can be done in 2 different ways, by Visiting Permanent Enrolment centre and Online using Self Service Update Portal. In case your Demographic details (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email) is not up-to-date in your Aadhaar, you can by visiting an Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
UIDAI has many services to ease the work for the citizens. Now you can update your Aadhaar details such as Name, Address, Date of Birth/Age, Gender, Mobile Number, Email Address, Relationship Status and Information Sharing Consent easily. UIDAI came up with easy services for the citizens to update their details. This can be done in 2 different ways, by Visiting Permanent Enrolment centre and Online using Self Service Update Portal. In case your Demographic details (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email) is not up-to-date in your Aadhaar, you can by visiting an Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
Fees involved for updation in Aadhaar details:
As per UIDAI If you are updating your Aadhaar, either Demographic or Biometric, then you have to pay Rs. 50/- (including taxes) to the service provider each time you get your details updated. You can also click on “Charges for Various UIDAI Services at Aadhaar Kendra (PEC)” on uidai.gov.in for UIDAI approved Fee Structure.
If you are opting for an offline process for updating of your Aadhar card then you will be required to visit an Aadhaar Enrolment Center to get the same updated. Aadhaar holders children( who have turned 15) or others in need of updating Biometrics details - Finger Prints, Iris & Photograph are required to visit an Enrolment centre too.
If you are visiting Permanent Enrolment centre, you can get both Demographics (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile & Email) & Biometrics (Finger Prints, Iris & Photograph) updated.
Steps to search for the nearest Enrolment centre:
1. Visit the link https://appointments.uidai.gov.in
2. Select any of the 3 options " State", " Postal code" or "Search box" given for nearest Enrolment centre.
3. Enter the details such as District, state, Dub district, village, enter the captcha
4. Click on " Locate a center"
5. You will get a list of centers available at your prefered location.
One should need to know that you need to carry original copies of supporting documents for Aadhaar enrolment. These original copies will be scanned and then handed back to the citizens after the enrolment.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.