- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
Trade data: Exports grow marginally, imports up 4.5 pct in April
India's exports rose marginally by 0.64 per cent in April to USD 26 billion while imports increased by 4.5 per cent to 41.4 billion compared to the year-ago month.
India's exports rose marginally by 0.64 per cent in April to USD 26 billion while imports increased by 4.5 per cent to 41.4 billion compared to the year-ago month, according to official data released Wednesday.
Trade deficit, the difference between exports and imports, widened to USD 15.33 billion in April 2019 from USD 13.72 billion in April 2018.
Oil imports grew by 9.26 per cent to USD 11.38 billion and non-oil imports expanded by 2.78 per cent.
Gold imports rose by 54 per cent to USD 3.97 billion in April.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.