TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019: Application process for 969 Posts to begin tomorrow
There are total 969 vacancies out of which Male posts are 688, Female and Transgender have 281 posts. The notification says that the last date to fill up the form id on April 19, 2019.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has sent a notification that it will begin an online process for the recruitment of 969 Sub-Inspectors from tomorrow. Interested candidates can apply online through its official website from 20 March 2019. There are total 969 vacancies out of which Male posts are 688, Female and Transgender have 281 posts. The notification says that the last date to fill up the form id on April 19, 2019.
- Candidates should hold Bachelors Degree from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Age Limit is minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years, as on July 1, 2019, for general class categories. Also, Age Relaxation available for which the candidate needs to refer to official notification.
- Candidates need to pay Rs 500 as Application fees. Interested candidates can apply online through the TNUSRB website
- Selection Process is done on the basis of Written Examination followed by a Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Measurement Test (PMT)/ Endurance Test (ET) for qualified candidates.
- Qualified applicants will have to clear the Viva-Voce. Examination date is still not notified on the official website. To know further details candidates have to follow the official portal.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.