TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for Assistant Jailor posts on tnpscexams.in, last date Nov 7, 2018
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued recruitment notification for 30 posts of Assistant Jailor.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued recruitment notification for 30 posts of Assistant Jailor. The recruitment process has begun on the official exams website of TNPSC - tnpscexams.in. The last date for submission of the application form is November 7, 2018. The applicants should go through the official notification before they apply. The candidates should make sure that they fulfil eligibility criteria for the posts.
How to apply:
1. The candidates should visit the official website – tnpscexams.in
2. They have to click on the ‘Notifications’ tab
3. The applicants have to now Click on ‘Apply’ tab
4. The candidates have to register themselves by paying Registration Fee and login to their profile
5. The candidates have to fill the application form and complete the application process
6. The candidates should follow the instruction given in the notification while filling up the form.
The candidates have to pay Rs.150 one-time registration fee and Examination Fee of Rs.150 while submitting the application form.
Once you register, it will be valid for 5 years.
Bachelor’s degree from a University recognised by the UGC and knowledge of Tamil Language is a must.
The candidates should be between 18 and 30 years of age as of 1st July 2018. However, for SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes there is no upper age limit.
The candidates find the official notification in this link:
The candidates will be selected through two successive stages -- Written Examination and Oral Test (Interview).
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.