- AMC Sector: Growth-oriented funds lead the strong inflows in sector, says BK Securities – check key triggers
- Q1FY23 Preview: Pharmaceutical firms likely to deliver subdued performance in domestic market, says Nirmal Bang
- Chemical sector may report growth in operating profit both sequentially and YoY in Q1FY23 – Check details here
- Finance Ministry empanels 12 transaction advisers for assisting in implementation of Public Private Partnership projects
- Stock market on Monday: Market may continue its volatile trade, believes Anil Singhvi - crude, rupee movement key monitorable
Tezpur University Recruitment 2019: Here is how to apply for Data Entry Operator post
Tezpur University Recruitment: The duration of the position is for three months, hence candidates looking for a short term employment can apply
Tezpur University has released a notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator. The interested candidates are requested to apply for the positions before the last date. The candidates eligible for the vacancies available under this recruitment need to submit a physical application to the address mentioned, along with the candidates CVs, testimonials and other important documents. The duration of the position is for three months, hence candidates looking for a short term employment can apply.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 10th May 2019
- Venue of Interview: Office of Dean School of Engineering, Tezpur University
Data Entry Operator: Rs 5,500
The candidate must be below or the age of 30 years
- Candidates should have Bachelor in Science
- They should have working knowledge in computer operations (MS Office, Internet application etc.)
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview conducted by the selection body.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.