Taapsee Pannu seeks investment tips from Market Guru Anil Singhvi; Here's what he told her
Taapsee represents the segment of the population that believes that this asset class doesn't depreciate and therefore, wanted advice on her investment in real estate.
Bollywood actress Taapsee Pannu is known for her work in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam films. Her performances in outstanding movies like Pink (2016), The Ghazi Attack (2017), Judwaa 2 (2017), Mulk (2018), Badla (2019), and Mission Mangal (2019) was what has put her on the centrestage in teh movie industry. With her career going great guns, Taapsee turned for investment help to Market Guru Zee Business Managing Editor Anil Singhvi.
Taapsee asked, "When do you think real estate market will become worth investing again? Is it worth investing right now?"
Taapsee, who earlier worked as a software professional and also pursued a career in modelling prior to becoming an actress, represents the segment of the population that believes that this asset class doesn't depreciate and therefore, wanted advice on her investment in real estate.
According to Singhvi, the real estate investment can be done in the following way:
1. If she is interested in real estate investment, she should spare her money in the residential property only for living purposes.
2. If she still wants an investment in real estate, she should avoid premium property, as the rates of residential properties will go further down.
3. Taapsee should go for commercial property investment where she can earn have 7-8% return.
4. Taapsee should go for property which is already rented to someone like MNCs, or invest in commercial property on lease.
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) October 10, 2019
Since residential property is not likely to give any return in near future as it may further depreciate, Singhvi also advised other investors to shy away from such investment and rather go for commercial property.
Notably, in this investment series, Singhvi gave advice to Suniel Shetty too. Earlier, he has extended valuable tips to several actresses on their investment preferences.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
Also read Anil Singhiv's investment tips for these actors too:
1. Market guru Anil Singhvi tells actress Sanya Malhotra where to invest
2. Investment tips for Dia Mirza: Here is what Market Guru Anil Singhvi told actress to do
3. A house for Sonakshi Sinha? Zee Business Managing Editor Anil Singhvi gives actress property lesson
Keep tuned to Zee Business TV for more such programmes.