- Dalal Street Corner: Market ends flat even as FII selling nears exhaustion; what should investors do on Friday?
- Exclusive: June GST collections estimated at Rs 1.37-1.39 lakh cr, sources tell Zee Business ahead of announcement on 1 July
- Eknath Shinde sworn in as 30th Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Fadnavis becomes Deputy CM
- Gold Price Today: Weaker Rupee to hold yellow metal slide domestically, amid strengthening Dollar; analyst suggests strategy
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Stocks in Focus on January 23: Prabhat Dairy, Va Tech to Jet Airways; here are the 5 newsmakers of the day
Domestic stock markets on January 22, 2019, dropped over 0.30 per cent despite recovering slightly in the second half of the day.
Domestic stock markets on January 22, 2019, dropped over 0.30 per cent despite recovering slightly in the second half of the day. But there were certain stocks that made news after the markets were closed for trading and can have an impact on the market on January 23, 2019, when it reopens for trading. Here is the list of five such stocks:
Prabhat Dairy: The company has said that a substantial portion of Rs1,700 crore that will be earned through the sale of the dairy business to Lactalis will be shared with the shareholders. Besides, research firm Emkay Global has said that the sale of the dairy business to Lactalis appears to be negative for minority shareholders.
Walchandnagar Industries: The company has entered into a contract with ISRO to manufacture and supply S-139 End Segments for the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) Program. The contract value is Rs96 Crore plus escalation and is likely to be executed over a period of three years.
VA Tech Wabag: The water treatment company has bagged Rs467 crore of engineering and construction order from MRPL for construction of 30 MLD seawater desalination plant in Karnataka.
Jet Airways: Reports are there that the Gulf airline Etihad and the lenders of the cash-strapped airline, Jet Airways, are working to create an emergency fund for the airline. It is expected that the emergency fund can be in tune of 3.5 crore dollar. Page Industries: Nalanda India fund has sold 1.85 lakh shares at Rs22,161.05 apiece of Page Industries through bulk deals on Tuesday.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.