SSC JE 2019-20 Exam: Check eligibility criteria, date & other details at ssc.nic.in
SSC JE 2019-20 Recruitment: Those who are preparing for government jobs should know that notification for SSC JE 2019-20 Exam is out now.
SSC JE 2019-20 Recruitment: Those who are preparing for government jobs should know that notification for SSC JE 2019-20 Exam is out now. Eligible candidates can submit their application from 13th August to 12th September 2019, but prior to submission of their form, candidates must read all eligibility conditions prescribed in the official notification.
According to the notification, important dates for SSC JE 2019-20 Exam are given below:
1. Dates for submission of online application are 13th August 2019 to 12th September 2019 (5 PM)
2. Last date for making online fee payment is 14th September 2019 (5 PM)
3. Last date for generation of offline Challan is 14th September 2019 (5 PM), while last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) is 16th September 2019.
The date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) is yet to be notified, and the date of Paper-II (Conventional) will also be notified later.
Prior to submit your Online Application for SSC JE 2019 Recruitment drive, you need to keep the following information/ documents ready:
1. Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP).
2. Email ID (to be verified through OTP) User ID of the candidate will be his/ her Email ID provided at the time of registration.
3. Aadhaar Enrollment Number if Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not available, you will be required to show Voter ID Card or PAN or Passport or Driving License or School/ College ID or Employer ID (Govt/ PSU/ Private).
4. Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
5. Scanned image of photograph and signature. Left thumb impression only if Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not provided.
How to Apply for SSC JE 2019-20 Exam
Candidates should follow the steps given below to file your application form.
1. Candidates should go to SSC's Official website- www.ssc.nic.in
2. Select the option “Apply” on the top of the homepage and select the “JE” option
3. One-Time Registration Process that requires basic details, additional details, contact details along with Photo, Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay their examination fee online through the prescribed link. General/ OBC category students need to pay fee Rs 100, while female, SC, ST, PWD & Ex-Servicemen do not require to pay any fee. The fee can be paid through online--net banking/debit card/credit card and offline (e-challan).
Watch Zee Business Live TV
Notably, candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number which should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent to the candidates on the registered e-mail ID only.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.