- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
SSC JE 2018-19 Recruitment: 1601 vacancies announced at ssc.nic.in; Check process and details
The SSC JE 2018-19 vacancy break-up is issued by the Staff Selection Commission on 15th February 2019 on its official website, ssc.nic.in. As per the notice by SSC, total 1601 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) are available.
SSC JE 2018-19 Recruitment: The candidates who haven't yet applied for SSC JEs 1601 Junior Engineer vacancies announced by the Staff Selection Commission, can now apply online at the official website ssc.nic.in. However, the last date for the registration for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018-19 is 25th February 2019. The SSC JE 2018-19 vacancy break-up is issued by the Staff Selection Commission on 15th February 2019 on its official website, ssc.nic.in. As per the notice by SSC, total 1601 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) are available.
SSC JE 2019 Notification has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission on 01 February 2019 on its official website, ssc.nic.in. The candidates waiting to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 can register online from 01st February 2019.
According to the short notice released by the Commission SSC JE 2019 Exam date will be announced later on this year.
The details of SSC JE recruitment notification mentioning the number of posts, exam date, selection procedure etc. will soon be available on the official website of the commission, i.ewww.ssc.nic.in.
SSC JE 2019 Exam Important Dates
- Submission of online applications: 01-02-2019 to 25-02-2019
- The last date for receipt of applications is 25-02-2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- The last date for making online fee payment is 27-02-2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- The last date for generation of offline Challan is 27-02-2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- The last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) is 28-02-2019
- The date of computer based examination (Paper-I): 23-09-2019 to 27-09-2019
- The date of Paper-II (Conventional) is 29-12-2019
SSC JE 2019 Exam: Details of vacancy
-Junior Engineer (Civil)
-Junior Engineer (Electrical)
-Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
-Eligibility Criteria for SSC JE 2019 Post
The educational qualification and experience required:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) - 3 years diploma or equivalent in civil engineering/ electrical engineering from an institution recognized by the central government or state government is required.
2. Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)- 3 years diploma in civil engineering from any recognised institute or university or board or equivalent or passed intermediate examination in building and quantity surveying sub div-II of the Institute of Surveyors (India) is required.
Required age limit:
1. Junior Engineer (Central Water Commission/ CPWD) - 32 Years
2. Junior Engineer Civil (Department of Post) and Junior Engineer Quality Surveying and Contract (MES) - 27 Years
3. Junior Engineer (MES/ Farrakka Barrage/ Director General Border Roads Organisation/ Central Water Power Research Station/ Dte of Quality 4.
Assurance(Naval)/ National Technical Research Organisation) - 30 Years
The selection procedure for SSC JE 2019 Exam
The selection process consists of a computer based objective based test (100 marks) and conventional type written examination (300 Marks). The candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in computer based test will called for the conventional type test.
Application Fee for SSC JE 2019 Exam
For general and OBC caregory the application fee is Rs 100, for women /SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen, there is no fee. The fee can be paid via online or offline/SBI challan mode.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.