South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018: Online process for PGDBF programme begins; Check southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018: South Indian Bank has invited online applications for recruitment of Probationary Officers through Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) programme. The interested candidates must complete the online application process till December 16. If the candidates miss the date, a week's window will be extended to them to complete the procedure.
Candidates for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 should follow the instructions given below to submit their applications:
1. Candidates should first visit South Indian Bank official website: www.southindianbank.com
2. Click on the PO Recruitment application pop-up to be redirected to notification and application page
3. Now click on 'Apply Online' link to complete the registration process
4. After registration, the candidates will receive a unique registration id and password
5. Now, login again with the registration id and password and complete the application process
The process will be deemed incomplete until candidates pay the application fee.
Candidates belonging to General category ned to pay a fee of Rs 800, while SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs 200.
Those who have completed the formalities will have to an online test, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview for admission to PGDBF programme.
The online test, scheduled on December 29, 2018, will be held at exam centres spread across 16 cities in India.
Notably, candidate must have passed class 10th, 12th and Graduation in any stream with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University to be eligible for pursuing the PGDBF programme and get recruited as Probationary officer with South Indian Bank.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.