SCTIMST Recruitment 2019: 35 vacancies available; UDC, Staff nurse and other posts
he eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on or before 18th March 2019. Applicants can check out the notification details on the official website- https://www.sctimst.ac.in/recruitment/
SCTIMST Jobs 2019: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology SCTIMST has issued a recruitment notification for the Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on or before 18th March 2019. The graduated candidates or intermediate level are eligible to submit the online application for the various posts in SCTIMST Recruitment Notification.
However, the interested applicants can check out the notification details on the official website- https://www.sctimst.ac.in/recruitment/
Here are details like important dates, qualifications required, age limit etc.
Important dates for the vacancies:
1. The opening Date of Application: 25 February 2019
2. Last Date of Application: 18 March 2019
SCTIMST jobs 2019 details:
1. Staff Nurse- 23 Posts
2. Technical Assistant (Lab)-02 Posts
3. Technical Assistant (Anaesthesia)-01 Post
4. Technical Assistant (Neurology)-01 Post
5. Medical Records Assistant-01 Post
6. Technical Assistant (IS&IR)-01 Post
7. Upper Division Clerk-01 Post
8. Driver-01 Post
9. Cook-01 Post
10. Medical Records Assistant-01 Post
11. Jr. Social Worker-01 Post
12. Lib-cum-Documentation Asst-01 Post
The eligibility criteria for UDC, Staff Nurse and Other Posts:
Educational qualifications required for the posts are:
1. Staff Nurse- B.Sc. (Nursing)
2. Technical Assistant (Lab/Anaesthesia/Neurology)-B.Sc.
3. Medical Records Assistant/Medical Records Assistant-B.Sc. (Biological Science)
4. Technical Assistant (IS&IR)-Pass in Pre-degree or equivalent examination
5. Upper Division Clerk-Degree from a recognised University
6. Driver/Cook -Pass in std. X
7. Jr. Social Worker-Masters Degree in Social Work
8. Lib-cum-Documentation Asst-Degree
Age Limit: 35 Years
The eligible candidates can apply for the jobs online through the SCTMST’s Website www.sctimst.ac.in on or before 18th March 2019.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.