SBI is hiring: Vacancy for Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II), Manager Analyst, Advisor for Fraud Management
The selection of the candidate will be based entirely on the merit scored post the interview.
The largest public bank, the State Bank of India has issued a recruitment notification for four posts. The positions being offered are Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II), Manager Analyst and Advisor for Fraud Management. Interested candidates are to submit their applications before the last date for registration. Post the registration, the entries will be shortlisted and the shortlisted candidates will be called in for personal interview via email. The selection of the candidate will be based entirely on the merit scored post the interview. To fill in the application forms, one needs to follow the link https://bank.sbi/careers. For further details, the candidates should keep a tab on the official SBI website regularly.
- Commencement of online registration application : May 21 2019
- Closure of registration of application : June 12 2019
- Online fee payment : May 21 2019 to June 12 2019
- Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II): 56 seat
- Manager Analyst: 6 seat
- Advisor for Fraud Management: 3 seat
WPL 2024 Auction Live Streaming: When and where to watch Womens Premier League Auction FREE Live Online and TV - Check Date and Time
India vs South Africa 2023-24: T20, ODI, Test Matches Full Schedule, Match Dates, Time in IST, Venues, Squad, Free Live Streaming Details
HDFC SKY redefines share market navigation with advanced demat account app for seamless wealth creation
- Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II): MBBS from any recognised University or College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Manager Analyst: Chartered Accountant (CA) or MBA(Finance) or Equivalent or PGDM(Finance) or Equivalent
- Advisor for Fraud Management: The candidate should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) Officer or State Police Service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police and should have worked in or handled Vigilance or Economic Offences or Cyber Crime departments.
For the positions have a minimum age is 27 years while the maximum age limit is 35 years, as on May 31 2019. For the position of Advisor for Fraud Management the maximum age is 63 years. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
The candidates need to submit the applications in the prescribed manner before the last date. The candidates are to upload all the required documents, failing which the application will not be considered. The candidates are also supposed to pay the application fee only through online mode. General and OBC candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 750 while SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need to pay Rs 125 for the application.