SBI Customer? This is how you can change your mobile number through ATM without using SBIOnline
On successful validation, following message will be displayed on the screen; "Thanks for registering mobile number with us. The status of your request is pending. Kindly complete the registration process according to the option selected by you. Click here to see the guidelines for process completion."
If you are State Bank of India (SBI) customer, availing seamless internet banking services but want to change your mobile details in the bank records, you can now do it through IRATA i.e Internet Banking Request Approval at a nearby ATM, according to retail.onlinesbi.com. For completing this process, those having an active ATM cum debit card and their account mapped with internet banking username, just need to visit a nearby ATM. To update your mobile number in the bank records, you just follow the instructions given on retail.onlinesbi.com with the steps given below:
1. You should first click the radio button against the option 'IRATA i.e, Internet Banking Request Approval through ATM'
2. Click on 'Proceed' button, and select the account by clicking the radio button, for which you possess the debit card.
3. You now click on 'Proceed' button, and in the next screen the ATM cards (Active and Inactive) associated with the selected account will be displayed.
4. On clicking 'Proceed' button, the next screen will display State Bank of India's Payment Gateway.
5. Now enter you card details including card number, valid thru/Expiry Date, Cardholder's Name, PIN and the characters visible in the box.
6. You should click on 'Submit' button, and verify and Click on 'Pay' button.
7. On successful validation, following message will be displayed on the screen; "Thanks for registering mobile number with us. The status of your request is pending. Kindly complete the registration process according to the option selected by you. Click here to see the guidelines for process completion."
Notably, an SMS containing "Reference No. for Change/Update mobile number is: UMXXXXXXXXXXX and your IRATA reference number is XXXXXXXXXX" will be sent by INB system on your new mobile number, stating "Please visit any State Bank Group ATM, swipe your card, select the 'Services' tab and input your PIN."
Amazon unveils smartphone deals with EMI starting at Rs 485: Check offers on Samsung Galaxy A05, Samsung Galaxy M34 5G, Redmi 12 5G Pastel and Redmi Note 12
CMF Neckband Pro, Buds with 50dB Hybrid ANC to be launched alongside Nothing Phone (2a) - Check Details
Artificial Intelligence in banking: How has GenAI revolutionised business operations in BFSI sector? Expert explains
Shark Tank India Season 3: Starting business with Rs 50K after his father's NSE-listed company went bankrupt, this Mumbai entrepreneur gets 4-Shark deal
Mahtari Vandana Yojana: Govt scheme to provide Rs 12,000 financial aid to women — Check installment date and application status
Customer can now select 'Others' tab on the ATM screen and choose 'Internet Banking Request Approval' option. Now, input the 10-digit reference number for approval of the request. On successful completion of the process, your request to change mobile number will be fulfilled.
Upon successful validation of the OTP value and reference number, the new mobile number submitted by you will be updated in INB, CBS and ATM. A successful message in this regard will also be displayed to customer on his/her mobile number.