Sarkari Naukri: Kerala PSC invites applications for 56 Lecturers, Technician & Other Posts; check all details here
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Lecturer, Technician & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 3rd July 2019.
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Lecturer, Technician & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 3rd July 2019. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization. The eligible candidates can apply to the post online through the official website of Kerala Public service Commission on or before 3 July 2019.
The (Kerala PSC) commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Here are the details like important dates, no. of vacancies, post details, eligibility, educational qualification etc:
Last Date of Application: 3 July 2019.
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
Total N. of Posts- 56
1. Lecturer in Foundation of Education- 4 Posts
2. Administrative Officer Grade - II- 9 Posts
3. Architectural Assistant(By Transfer)- 1 Post
4. Microbiologist- 1 Post
5. Supporting Artist in Vocal for Dance (kerala Natanam)- 1 Post
6. Laboratory Assistant- 1 Post
7. Dredger Cleaner- 1 Post
8. Finance Manager- 1 Post
9. Technician Grade-II (Electrician)- 6 Posts
10. Technician Grade II (Electronics)- 1 Post
11. System Analyst- 1 Post
12. Deputy Finance Manager- 1 Post
13. Materials Manager- 1 Post
14. Quality Control Officer- 1 Post
15. Lecturer in Mathematics- 1 Post
16. Lecturer in Arabic- 1 Post
17. Lecturer in Music- 1 Post
18. Lecturer in Mathematics- 13 Posts
19. Lecturer in Arabic- 1 Post
20. Lecturer in Sanskrit (General)- 1 Post
21. Lecturer in Violin- 1 Post
22. Supervisor (ICDS)- 1 Post
23. Supervisor (ICDS)- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Various Jobs: Educational Qualification
1. Laboratory Assistant- Candidate having S.S.L.C pass or equivalent qualification and atleast 2 years experience in a recognized Chemical/ Physical Laboratory are eligible to apply.
2. Technician Grade-II (Electronics) -
a. Must have 3 (three) years regular service in any cadre in the Member society affiliated to the Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited i.e., the Regional Cooperative Milk Producers Union and should be in service of the Member society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment to the new post.
b. A pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification.
3. System Analyst-
a. MCA/B.Tech in Computer Science. OR B.Tech in any discipline with PGDCA or equivalent qualification OR M.Sc Computer Science OR M.Sc Electronics/Physics/Mathematics/Statistics with PGDCA or equivalent qualification (All the above degree should be recognized by any University in Kerala).
b. 3 years of post qualification experience in the Design and Implementation of Application in Software.
c. ITI/NAC/NTC in the trade concerned.
Selection Procedure for Kerala PSC Various Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization. The eligible candidates can apply to the post online through the official website of Kerala Public service Commission on or before 3 July 2019. For more information, visit the official advertisement link, i.e https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/extra-ordinary-gazette-date-29052019