Sarkari Naukri 2019: ONGC is hiring for 107 posts - Last chance to apply
Sarkari Naukri 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has sought applications from interested candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer and Other at its official website.
Sarkari Naukri 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has sought applications from interested candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer and Other at its official website-ongcindia.com. Interested candidates must go through the details related to the recruitment, eligibility and rules on the official website prior to submitting their application. The candidates must do it today as last date to submit online application is June 18, 2019.
Acording to the official notification, ONGC vacant positions include posts of 42 medical officers; 24 Posts of Security Officer; 31 Posts of Finance and Account Officers; one Post of AEE (Environment); and 9 Posts of Fire Officers.
1. For Medical Officers positions, Candidates should be MBBS with minimum 1 year Post Qualification inline experience.
2. For Security Officers' posts, Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree with Minimum 2 years service with either armed forces or Central Police Organization (CPO) or Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF).
3. For Finance and Account Officers positions, Candidates should have Graduate Degree with ICWA/CA OR MBA with Specialization in Finance with Minimum 60% Marks.
4. For AEE (Environment) posts, Candidates should have Graduate Degree in Environment Engineering / Environmental Science with Minimum 60% Marks.
5. For Fire Officers posts, Candidates should have Graduate degree in Fire Engineering with Minimum 60% Marks.
Notably, ONGC is a Maharatna company with the largest crude oil and natural gas production in India, contributing around 70 per cent to the domestic production. Crude oil is the raw material used by downstream companies like IOC, BPCL, and HPCL to produce petroleum products like Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Naphtha, and Cooking Gas-LPG. The ONGS is also the largest natural gas company ranks 11th among global energy majors (Platts), and is the only public sector company in India to feature in Fortune’s ‘Most Admired Energy Companies’ list.
Acclaimed for its Corporate Governance practices, ONGC ranks 18th in ‘Oil and Gas operations’ and 183rd overall in Forbes Global 2000. Transparency International has ranked ONGC 26th among the biggest publicly traded global giants. It also has a unique distinction of being a company with in-house service capabilities in all areas of Exploration and Production of oil & gas and related oil-field services.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.