- IRDAI sets a target of 5 years for life insurance companies for greater penetration; proposes state-level committee
- Dalal Street Corner: Bank, FMCG stocks help Nifty clear crucial hurdle of 15,800; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Despite windfall tax, brokerages remain bullish on oil & gas stocks; see up to 70% upside on ONGC, Oil India
- Rupee settles flat at 78.94 against US dollar
- Akasa Air showcases crew uniform; conducts proving flight test
Sarkari Naukri 2019: JSSC reopens recruitment for Excise Constable posts; check last date to apply
Sarkari Naukri 2019: The interested candidates are requested to apply for the positions before the last date nears.
Sarkari Naukri 2019: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a notification with regards to reopening the recruitment process of Excise Constable posts. The interested candidates who missed the opportunity can now apply for the post in the prescribed format before the last date. The total number of vacancies available for the respective positions is 518. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, followed by a Physical test and a Medical test.
- Commencement of submission of online application : June 17 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: June 28 2019
Excise Constable: 518 seats
Candidates should be Matriculate or 10th Class Passed from an authorized Board or Institution
Excise Constable: Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200+ Rs 1,900 GP
For the position of Excise Constable, the candidate must be between the age of 18 to 25 years. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
The candidates are supposed to apply for the positions by filling the application online. No other mode of submission of application will be accepted. The General and OBC category candidates are also required to pay an application fee Rs 800 while the rest of the candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 200.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.