Sarkari Naukri 2019: Delhi Police is hiring; here is all you need to know
Post submission of applications, the applicants will be asked to appear for a written test.
Sarkari Naukri 2019: The Delhi Police has posted a notification of recruitment for Constables (Executive). The eligible male as well as female candidates are required to fill in the application form before the last date approaches. The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test conducted by the selection body.
- Commencement of submission of online application: To be announced
- Last date for submission of application : To be announced
- Constables (Executive) Male
- Constables (Executive) Female
- Reservation in the vacancies are 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST, 27% for OBC and 10% for EWSs candidates. Additioanlly, there is a 10% for ex-servicemen.
- Candidates should be 12th passed from a recognized Board.
- The candidate must possess a valid dribing license for LMV for male candidates.
For the position of Constables (Executive), the candidate must be between the age of 18 to 25 years. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
The candidates need to fill their application before the last date. The selection for the post of Delhi Police Constable will be based on a national level objective-type Computer Based Exam containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks. Post the written test, the candidates will be asked to appear for the Physical Endurance Test and Physical Measurement Test.