- Dalal Street Corner: Softening crude, FIIs turning net buyers allow market to close on high note; what should investors do on Th
- Gold Price Outlook: Yellow metal on slippery ground; experts give intraday trading strategy, outlook
- Will oil prices surge to $380 or slump to $45—What JP Morgan, CITI reports say?
- MF industry's asset base rises 14% to Rs 37.75 lakh cr in June quarter
- TVS Motor drives in new bike 'Ronin' priced at Rs 1.49 lakh
RRB Recruitment: ALP & Technician CBT 2 results to be released soon
RRB Result: RRB ALP & Technician CBT 2 result is expected to be released by the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) very soon.
RRB Result: RRB ALP & Technician CBT 2 result is expected to be released by the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) very soon. The candidates who appeared for the RRB ALP & Technician CBT 2 exam will be able to check their results on the respective regional official RRB websites. The candidates should keep track on the RRB websites of their region for latest updates.
The Group C Assistant Locomotive Pilot (ALP) and Technician 2018 second stage exam was conducted between January 21, January 23, 2019. The Indian Railways will fill up 64,371 posts through these exams.
Candidates who will qualify in the second stage exam for the ALP posts will have to appear for stage 3 test. Stage 3 test is not applicable for Technician posts. The applicants will be able to check their results on the official websites of RRB once the results are declared.
How to download RRB ALP & Technician CBT 2 result 2019:
1. The candidates should go to the RRB official website of of their region
2. They have to click on "RRB ALP & Technician CBT 2 Result 2018-19" link on the homepage.
3. The applicants have to enter the required details and submit the page.
4. The candidates will be able to see the result on the screen.
5. They can download the result copy and take a printout.
The Indian Railways had last year invited applications to fill the application from the eligible candidates to fill up over 60,000 posts of ALP and Technician posts. The national transport had started a mega recruitment drive to recruit over 1 lakh employees. This year, Railways has again announced 2.3 lakh vacancies, which will be filled up over the next two years.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.