- Syrma SGS Technology IPO: Issue filled 37% on Day 1; should you subscribe? Anil Singhvi suggests this
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4 price in India revealed - Pre-booking, offers and specifications
- Har Ghar Tiranga campaign: Over 30 crore National Flags sold; CAIT says business worth Rs 500 crore generated
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee death anniversary: Remembering the poet Prime Minister of India
- From Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's portfolio: 5 Tata Group stocks that made him ace investor
Road & Transport Ministry is preparing 100-day road map - Details of the projects
Union Road and Transport Ministry is preparing for a 100-day road map for upcoming projects. The ministry will be giving a presentation in Prime Minister's Office regarding this road map of 100 days.
Union Road and Transport Ministry is preparing for a 100-day road map for upcoming projects. The ministry will be giving a presentation in Prime Minister's Office regarding this road map of 100 days. The presentation will include infrastructural and road transport development in India. The Prime Minister’s Office has asked for these plans to be drawn up, as the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) prepares to unveil its cabinet line-up.
As per the sources of Zee Business, the presentation will have 3 key things in detail:-
1. 1000 KM National Highway: The presentation will include project details of 1,000 km national highways to be built across nation, which are to be initiated soon.
2. Land Acquisition: The presentation will include the solutions to meet land acquisition problems in states of Bihar, West Bengal and Tamil Nadu.
3. Chaar Dham project: The government will report on the details for starting the first phase of the four prestigious pilgrimage destinations of India i.e Dwarkadish (Gujarat), Badrinath (Uttarakhand), Jaganath Puri (Odisha) and Rameshwaram (Tamil Nadu).
It will also have details for the fast track systems that will be compulsory to have installed in commercial vehicles soon. It will also focus on centre’s vehicle scrapping policy that proposes to impose a cap of 20 years on the life of all commercial vehicles.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.