Recruitment 2018: Various bank jobs available at Bank of Baroda (BoB); apply on bankofbaroda.com
BOB Recruitment 2018: Bank of Baroda (BOB) has invited application for the posts of IT professionals. The last date for submission of the application form is October 18, 2018. Application process has started on September 27, 2018. There are 20 posts open for recruitment. The applicants must go through the official notification before applying for the posts. The selected candidates will be engaged for the period of three years. The applicants must make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts.
For the official notification, the candidates can visit this link:
BOB Recruitment 2018: Vacancy details
1. Chief Executive Officer
2. Technology Architect Lead
3. Program Manager
4. Quality Assurance Lead
5. Business Analyst Lead
6. Infrastructure Lead
7. Business Analyst
8. Quality Assurance Engineer
9. Database Architect and Mobile Application Developer
The applicants should hold a Degree in engineering or technology
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test, Personal interview and Group discussion.
How to apply:
The applicants have to follow these steps for applying for the posts:
1. The candidates should Log on to BOB official website bankofbaroda.com.
2. The candidates have to click on "Careers" tab on the website.
3. The candidates have to click on "Career Opportunities".
4. The positions available will be displayed on the screen.
5. Click on the application link and the application form will open. The candidates can now complete the process by entering details in the fields.
The fee for General Category candidates is Rs. 600 and Backward Classes have to pay Rs. 100.