RBI Recruitment 2018: Applications invited on rbi.org.in for 10 posts; salary Rs 850 per hour
RBI Recruitment 2018: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited application for 10 Medical Consultant posts.
RBI Recruitment 2018: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited application for 10 Medical Consultant posts. The application process has begun for these openings on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai - rbi.org.in. The last date for submission of the application form is 20 August 2018. These posts are on contract basis and the selected candidates will be employed at dispensaries in Bank’s Officers or Staff Quarters and Office Premises.
The applicants must go through the official notification before applying for the posts.
RBI Recruitment 2018: Vacancy Details:
Medical Consultant Post: 10
How to apply:
1. You have to visit the official website www.rbi.org.in
2. Click on link ‘Opportunities @ RBI’on the home page
3. You have to click on ‘Vacancies’ under ‘Current Vacancies’
4. You have to click on link ‘Engagement of Medical Consultant (MC) in the Bank on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration’ and then click on ‘Annexure-3
5. There will be a PDF file. Download the application form and take a printout
6. You have to fill the form with required details
7. You have to send the duly filled form at ‘The Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001’
The candidates have to possess MBBS degree with at least 2 years of experience as Medical Practitioner practicing allopathic system of medicine in any hospital or clinic.
Candidates will receive Rs 850 per hour.
The selection will be done on the basis of an Interview.