Rajasthan free electricity scheme: CM Ashok Gehlot announces zero bill for users consuming up to 100 units every month — check details
Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday announced zero bill for users consuming up to 100 units of electricity every month.
As per the announcement made by the Rajasthan chief minister, users in the state consuming more than 100 units of electricity per month will not have to pay for the first 100 units.
And the consumers who use up to 200 units of electricity will have the first 100 units free and fixed charge, fuel surcharge and other charges upto 200 units will be waived off, and their payment will be done by the state government, the CM announced.
IND Vs ENG LIVE Score, ICC World CUP 2023 Warm Up Match Updates: India to take on England in their first warm-up match at Barsapara Stadium, Guwahati
Country's economy will increase tenfold by 2047, it will emerge as a big power in the world: Union Minister Piyush Goyal
EPFO extends deadline to upload details by employers for higher pension option by 3-month till Dec 31
Guaranteed Pension System (GPS) vs Old Pension Scheme (OPS): Which pension scheme offers maximum retirement benefits?
Sharing this decision on Twitter, CM Gehlot said that the step was taken after observing inflation relief camps and talking to the public. He said that there was a common opinion among people that there should be a change in the slab-wise exemption in electricity bills in the state.
He further added that feedback was received from the people regarding fuel surcharge in electricity bills in the month of May, based on which it was decided to provide relief to the consumers.
Rajasthan free electricity scheme: Units, slabs, rate card
- As per the order, bill for users who consume electricity up to 100 units per month will be zero. And they will not have to pay any bill in retrospect.
- The first 100 units of electricity will be free for all families — even for users who consume more than 100 units per month.
- No matter how high the bill, users will not have to pay any electricity charges for the first 100 units.
- For users who consume electricity up to 200 units per month, the first 100 units of electricity will be free, along with fixed charges for up to 200 units. The fuel surcharge and all other charges will be waived and will be paid by the state government.
महंगाई राहत शिविरों के अवलोकन व जनता से बात करने पर फीडबैक आया कि बिजली बिलों में मिलने वाली स्लैबवार छूट में थोड़ा बदलाव किया जाए.
- मई महीने में बिजली बिलों में आए फ्यूल सरचार्ज को लेकर भी जनता से फीडबैक मिला जिसके आधार पर बड़ा फैसला किया है.
- 100 यूनिट प्रतिमाह तक बिजली… pic.twitter.com/z27tJRuyaf
— Ashok Gehlot (@ashokgehlot51) May 31, 2023
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.
Small savings schemes: Five-year recurring deposit will make more money for you in December quarter; this is the new interest rate
Plaza Wires IPO hits Street: Issue price, subscription status, listing date, other key details to know
Kerala Weather Update: Heavy rain lashes parts of Thiruvananthapuram, IMD sounds yellow alert in all districts
Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2023: iPhone, Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, and Motorola; best phones under Rs 60K-Rs 1.5 lakh category
Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2023: Samsung, Redmi, Realme, Poco and more; best phones under Rs 15,000