Punjab lottery result 2020 on punjabstatelotteries.gov.in: Know Punjab State Maa Lakshmi Diwali Pooja Bumper 2020 draw date, more
Punjab lottery result 2020: Directorate of Punjab State Lotteries has launched one of the biggest lotteries in terms of prize money—Punjab State Maa Lakshmi Diwali Pooja Bumper 2020 lottery scheme.
Punjab lottery result 2020: Directorate of Punjab State Lotteries has launched one of the biggest lotteries in terms of prize money—Punjab State Maa Lakshmi Diwali Pooja Bumper 2020 lottery scheme. The lottery is offering Rs 7.28 crore in total as prize money. Total number of tickets in scheme is 20,00,000 and price of one ticket is Rs 250. The draw for the lottery, which is still inviting orders through its agents, will be conducted on 18.11.2020. Punjab state lottery official website is punjabstatelotteries.gov.in.
The scheme has Twenty Lakh lottery tickets with series A and B, series numbering from 000000 to 999999 each.
Directorate of Punjab State Lotteries has set first prize money as Rs 1.5 crore, which will be given to two winners—totaling Rs 3 crore. Second prize money is Rs 10,00,000, which will be given to five winners individually and third prize of Rs 2,50,000 each will be given to 20 winners.
Let’s look at the figures below to understand prize number, number of prize, prize amount and total amount
Prize No Number of Prize Amount Total
1st 2 15000000 30000000
2nd 5 1000000 5000000
3rd 20 250000 5000000
4th 20 50000 1000000
5th 20 20000 400000
6th 400 5000 2000000
7th 4400 1000 4400000
8th 100000 250 25000000
Total 1,04,867 7,28,00,000
Method of draw
The prizes shall be given on the basis of the draw, to be conducted by Directorate of Punjab State Lotteries in accordance with the method prescribed against each prize. Check the official website to know more about the method against each prize.
Date and venue of draw
The draw shall be held on November 18 (Wednesday) in Ludhiana. In exceptional circumstance the said date of draw and venue can be changed by director lotteries.
How prizes will be distributed
Distributors or agents will make the payment of prizes up to Rs 5000 on behalf of the state government within 30 days from the date of publication of result in the Punjab Government Gazette and seek reimbursement from Office of Punjab State Lotteries. All the prize winning tickets above Rs 5,000/- should reach the office of the Director, Punjab State Lotteries, Vit Te Yojna Bhawan, Plot No. 2-B, Sector 33 A, Chandigarh-160020 within 30 days from the date of publication of the result in the Punjab State Government gazette, either personally or through a nationalized bank or by registered post or by an insured parcel.
Some important guidelines
* Prize shall be paid on the production of original tickets in original form only. A ticket, which is forged, torn out, mutilated or tampered with shall not be entertained.
* Prize winning tickets holders abroad shall be paid in Indian currency as per scheme.
* One ticket/coupon shall be eligible to only one prize/incentive viz. the highest prize/incentive drawn against it.
* In case of any dispute, the decision of the Principal Secretary to the Government of Punjab, Department of Finance, shall be final and binding.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
* Before submitting the claim, results may be checked with the Punjab State Government Gazette/Official Web Site (www.punjabstatelotteries.gov.in).
* The request for sending the tickets by post as received in the office shall not be entertained and the tickets shall not be dispatched to the individual customers from office.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.