- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
PPSC Recruitment 2019: Punjab Public Service Commission announces 82 jobs - Check vacancy details at ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Recruitment 2019: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited online applications from interested candidates for 82 vacant positions of Sister Tutor in the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab, at its official website- www.ppsc.gov.in.
PPSC Recruitment 2019: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited online applications from interested candidates for 82 vacant positions of Sister Tutor in the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab, at its official website- www.ppsc.gov.in. Candidates should go the details related to eligibility and other rules prior to submission of their application. Since Online Registration process has already started, candidates are advised to post their application for Sister Tutor posts till May 24, 2019. The last date to deposit the application fee by using the print out of the system generated Fee Challan Form is May 31, 2019 during the banking hours.
PPSC Vacancy Details: Sister Tutor - 82 Posts including General- 40 positions; BC – 10 positions; SC – 11 positions; Sportspersons – 02 positions; Physically Handicapped – 02 positions; and Others – 17 positions.
How to Apply for the PPSC Jobs 2019:
1. Candidates should first visit the website- http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
2. They need to click on the Advertisement page and the notification and read terms and conditions.
3. If they fulfil eligibility criteria, they should tap on Apply Online button.
4. Now fill the details in the application form and upload the requisite documents.
5. Make payment and take the print out of your application form.
Educational Qualification: Interested candidates should hold a degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognised University or Institution, registered with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council. The candidates are required to have passed Punjabi in matriculation or its equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2019.
Salary: Selected candidates will be offered a monthly salary between Rs 10300 and 34800/- along with Grade pay of Rs 4800/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selection on the basis of Competitive Examination. Aspirants should be prepared for the upcoming exams whose date is yet to be declared.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.