Posts for Assistant Professor at Banaras Hindu University available; check whether this recruitment 2019 drive is for you
Recruitment 2019: The eligible candidates must submit their application for the post before the last date.
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) released a notification of recruitment for the positions of Assistant Professor in various departments. The number of vacancies available are 439 spread across various subject departments. The candidates are requested to submit their application in the prescribed format before the last date of submission. The candidates are also required to submit a hard copy of the application to the address- Office of the Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, BHU, Varanasi -221005, on or before June 29 2019.
- Opening date of online application: May 25 2019
- Last date for submission of physical copy of the application: June 29 2019
Assistant Professor : 439 seats
Assistant Professor (Broad Specialties)
- A post graduate qualification MD/MS/DNB in the concerned subject and as per these Regulations.
- M.D.(General Medicine) M.S.(Gen.Surgery) M.D. (Resp. Medi.) M.D.(Anaesthesia) M.S. (Orthopaedics) with 2 years training in Emergency Medicine.
Assistant Professor (Super-specialty)
- A super speciality post graduate qualification in DM/M.Ch. or DNB equated to DM/M.Ch. in terms of clause 4A of Schedule -I in the concerned subject and as per these Regulations
- Assistant Professor Matrix Level 10: Rs 67,700 - Rs 2,08,700
- Assistant Professor Matrix Level 11: Rs 57,700 - Rs 1,82,400
The interested and eligible candidates are to send their application in the prescribed format. The candidates are supposed to deposit an application fee of Rs 1000 online for each post they apply. People from SC/ST/PWd candidates are exempted from the application fee.