- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
PM Modi advocates corruption-free, citizen centric eco system in India
The Prime Minister said that post demonetisation, black money, which was part of parallel economy, has become part of formal economy.
Creating corruption-free, citizen centric and development-friendly eco system in India is our top-most priority, said Prime Minister Narnedra Modi on Thursday.
Inaurgurating the leadership summit of Hindustan Times in New Delhi, the Prime Minister said that post demonetisation, black money, which was part of parallel economy, has become part of formal economy.
Flaying opposition, he said that confusion is created when government work in silos. He however, aded that his government has adopted a holistic approach to deal with issues.
Talking the recent steps taken by his government to check corruption and black money, he said Aadhaar will work as a tool to check benami properties.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.