Planning a quick trip before vacation season ends? IRCTC Tourism offers 4D-3N tour to Gangtok, check fares and other details
Summer vacations are the time when people plan their family trips, but now that the season is in at the fag end, some hurried decisions have to be made. Perhaps, with an eye on this, IRCTC Tourism is offering a 4 day and 3 nights tour to Gangtok. North-Eastern India is the land of Blue Mountains, Green Valleys and Red River and people travel to different places, enjoy sightseeing and food of various beautiful destinations there. IRCTC Tourism provides various holiday packages at affordable prices. This Gangtok tour is named as Splendor Himalaya Travel, which will cover various destinations of the city.
The tour starts from New Jalpaiguri Station, West Bengal or Bagdogra Airport in the state. Starting from Rs 10,910 per person and will include Accommodation, Breakfast + Dinner, sightseeing etc. Here are the details like package tariff, package inclusions, exclusions, tour Itinerary, contact details, dates etc:
Package Name: Splendor Himalaya Travel
Destination Covered: Gangtok
Tour Starting: Every Saturday Till June
Tour Dates: Every Sunday from New Jalpaiguri Station (NJP)/Bagdogra Airport (IXB)
Meal Plan: MAP
Double occupancy: Rs 14,570 per person
Triple occupancy: Rs 10,910 per person
Child Rate (5 -11 years) with Bed: 3,570 per child
Day 01: NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport - Gangtok
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway station / IXB airport & transfer to Gangtok (130 km / 4 hrs). Overnight at Gangtok
Day 02: Gangtok Sightseeing
Start for a half day city tour covering Rumtek Monastery, Do-Drul Chorten, Research Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom, and Flower Show. Overnight at Gangtok
Day 03: Gangtok Sightseeing
Start for a half day trip of Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13200 ft) 52 km from Gangtok city. Tsomgo Lake freezes completely during the winter and is much revered by the locals. Overnight at Gangtok
Day 04: Gangtok - NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport (130 km / 4 hrs)
Morning free for packing & personal activities. Check out from hotel in time and take the departure transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
1. Welcome drinks on arrival
2. Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis in Deluxe hotel.
3. Meal Plan MAP(Breakfast + Dinner)
4. Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. The vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
5. All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
1. Air Fare/Train fare.
2. Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks, rafting, joy ride (Toy Train).
3. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Guide charges & Entrance Fees.
5. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
6. Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
To know more about the IRCTC tourism package, you can visit the official website i.e https://www.irctctourism.com/pacakage_description?packageCode=EHH07 or you can also contact at the below telephone numbers or mail-id for more information regarding the tour: Telephone: 033-22313132, 09002040011 / 09002040072 and Email-Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.