- Stocks to buy with Anil Singhvi: Sanjiv Bhasin call Zee Business - BUY Tata Steel, HDFC AMC | check share price targets
- Bank stocks in focus: Nifty Bank jumps 1% ahead of RBI policy decision tomorrow; CLSA gives Buy call on these counters
- Rise in home loan interest beyond 9.5 % to have high impact on housing sales: Survey
- Rupee vs Dollar: Indian currency rebounds 35 paise to 81.58 against $
- LIVE: RBI Monetary Policy Review Meeting - MPC to announce another hike? Outcome Date, Time, Expectations, Latest News
Petrol prices up 20 paise after 20-day fall
Petrol prices rose by 21 paise in the national capital on Monday after declining for 20 straight days.
Petrol prices rose by 21 paise in the national capital on Monday after declining for 20 straight days. According to Indian Oil Corp, petrol price in the Delhi was increased to Rs 68.50 per litre, up from Rs 68.29 on Sunday.
In Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai, the fuel cost Rs 70.64, Rs 74.16 and Rs 71.07 respectively, down from Sunday`s Rs 70.43, Rs 73.95 and Rs 70.85 per litre. Similarly, the price of diesel went up on Monday. The price increased by 8 paise in the national capital at Rs 62.24 per litre.
In Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai, it sold at Rs 62.24, Rs 64.01, Rs 65.12 and Rs 65.70 a litre respectively, lower from Sunday`s levels of Rs 62.16, Rs 63.93, Rs 65.04 and Rs 65.62 per litre.
As per the country`s dynamic pricing mechanism, the domestic fuel prices depend upon international fuel prices on a 15-day average and the value of the rupee.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.