- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Operations resume in Kolkata Airport as Fani passes
After hours of closure due to severe cyclonic storm Fani, operations at Kolkata airport resumed on Saturday morning, an official said.
After hours of closure due to severe cyclonic storm Fani, operations at Kolkata airport resumed on Saturday morning, an official said. "Air India AI 743 to Agartala is the first departure from Kolkata at 0957 hours while GoAir`s G8 101 DEL CCU is the first flight to land into Kolkata at around 1010 hours," Kolkata Airport spokesperson said.
According to the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), the closure timings for the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport was 3.00 p.m. from Friday till 8.00 a.m. on Saturday.
Fani entered Bengal post midnight hours after making landfall and causing havoc in Odisha on Friday.
The cyclone is likely to enter Bangladesh around Saturday noon.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.