ONGC recruitment 2018: Apply for 422 vacant posts at www.ongcindia.com; post details and other information here
ONGC recruitment 2018: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for as many as 115 non-executive posts. Interested candidates can apply for these posts at the official website of ONGC: ongcindia.com.
ONGC recruitment 2018: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for as many as 115 non-executive posts. Interested candidates can apply for these posts at the official website of ONGC: ongcindia.com. The candidates are advised to go through the official notification before applying for the vacant posts. The application process has already started and the candidates have to apply for the same on or before December 7, 2018. It is to be noted that the posts are for ONGC offices in Delhi and Dehradun.
Vacancy details of ONGC Non-Executive Posts located in Dehradun:
1. Assistant Technician (Civil): 03 Posts
2. Assistant Technician (Electronics): 02 Posts
3. Clinical Assistant Gd-III (Optometry): 01 Post
4. Medical Assistant Gd-III (Pathology): 01 Post
5. Pharmacist Gd-IV (Allopathy): 02 Posts
6. Clinical Assistant Gd-IV (Physiotherapy): 01 Post
7. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 06 Posts
8. Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 07 Posts
9. Junior Assistant (Official Language): 01 Post
10. Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration): 23 Posts
11. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 01 Post
12. Junior Fire Supervisor: 14 Posts
13. Junior Technician Assistant (Chemistry): 04 Posts
14. Junior Technician Assistant (Geology): 04 Posts
15. Medical Assistant Gd-IV (Anaesthesia): 01 Post
16. Medical Assistant Gd-IV (Dental Hygiene): 04 Posts
17. Medical Assistant Gd-IV (ECG): 03 Posts
18. Medical Assistant Gd-IV (Pathology): 02 Posts
19. Medical Assistant Gd-IV (Sterilisation (CSSD)): 02 Posts
20. Nurse Grade –IV: 04 Posts
21. Junior Fireman: 05 Posts
22. Junior Health Attendant: 06 Posts
Vacancy details of ONGC Non-Executive Posts located in Delhi:
1. Assistant Technician (Electronics): 01 Post
2. Junior Assistant (Material Management): 03 Posts
3. Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration): 04 Posts
4. Junior Fire Supervisor: 04 Posts
5. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 02 Posts
Exams Fee: Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will have to pay Rs 370/- as registration fee, while other details can be checked on the official notification.
Other details: Candidates should know that the CBT (computer based testing) will be held in February 2019 across the country. The selection of candidates will depend on the CBT followed by PST/PET/Typing Tests.
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The ONGC is an Indian multinational oil and gas company which was earlier headquartered in Dehradun, but it's registered office is now situated in New Delhi. The PSU is India's largest oil and gas exploration and production company, producing about 70% of the country's crude oil and around 62% of its natural gas.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.