- Budget 2022 Expectations LIVE: High hopes pinned on Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman - Sectors, industries want these in U
- Zee Business Exclusive: From LIC IPO to Budget 2022 - BSE CEO Ashish Chauhan speaks about these possibilities
- Who is New CEA? Govt appoints V Anantha Nageswaran as Chief Economic Advisor
- Budget 2022: From date, time to where and how to watch LIVE - See all important details about Union Budget
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets close negative after massive intraday rally; what should investors do on Monday?
Omicron Latest: Haryana imposes partial lockdown in these 5 districts till January 12; see what is allowed vs what is not
In view of the COVID-19 situation, the 'Mahamari Alert - Surakshit Haryana' guidelines have been imposed in the state of Haryana by the Haryana State Disaster Management Authority.
Haryana Lockdown Guidelines 2022: The rapid spread of the Omicron variant of the COVID-19 has been a cause of concern in the country. This has fueled the state governments to impose certain restrictions to contain the spread of the disease. In view of this situation, the 'Mahamari Alert - Surakshit Haryana' guidelines have been imposed in the state of Haryana by the Haryana State Disaster Management Authority.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
These guidelines have been imposed from January 2, 2022, 5 AM onwards, and will continue till January 12, 2022 till 5 AM. It must also be noted that the restrictions have been imposed in five districts of Haryana that include Gurugram, Faridabad, Ambala, Panchkula and Sonipat, due to the rise in the number of daily positive cases.
The restrictions imposed are as follows:
1) All multiplexes, cinema halls and theatres will remain closed
2) The sports complexes and swimming pools will also remain closed
3) All entertainment parks and B2B exhibitions are prohibited
4) Both government and private offices except for emergency and essential services have been advised to function with 50 per cent attendance.
5) The malls and the markets have been allowed to open till 5 PM.
6) The restaurants and bars have also been allowed to operate with 50 per cent seating capacity
It must also be noted that only fully vaccinated people will be allowed to enter public places like sabzi mandi, parks, religious places, restaurants, ration shops and others.
Apart from the restrictions imposed in the above-mentioned five districts, the other places will have to abide by the following restrictions:
1) In case of a gathering of more than 100 people, prior permission of the concerned Deputy Commissioners will have to be solicited.
2) Cinema halls, bars and restaurants will be allowed to open with 50 per cent seating capacity.
3) Schools, colleges and other educational institutions will remain closed in the state.
4) 'No mask, no service' policy will be strictly adhered in the state.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.