- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
Odisha Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for 386 Assistant Executive Engineer posts; Know all details here
Odisha Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced a total of 386 vacancies, in civil and mechanical disciplines, for Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment.
Odisha Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced a total of 386 vacancies, in civil and mechanical disciplines, for Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment. The recruitment for Group A of Odisha Engineering Service will begin on June 7. Candidate should know that the registration portal will be open till July 6.
Applicants must be in the age group of 21-32 years as on January 1, 2019.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of objective type is written test and viva voce test. The exam will carry a total of 400 marks. The written test will be held at Cuttack, however, the Commission can consider conducting the exam at Bhubaneswar, Balasore, Berhampur and Sambalpur depending on the number of candidates from the respective zones.
Candidates are expected to pay Rs 500 as application fees. The last date for depositing the application fee is July 10. Also, the candidates belonging to SC, ST of Odisha only and those belonging to PwD category are exempted from payment of application fee.
There are 127 vacancies reserved for women candidates.
The Commission will decide exam centres and venues for the candidates after screening the applications.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.