NIOS Recruitment 2019: Apply for 90 Junior Assistant, EDP Supervisor and Others at nios.ac.in
NIOS Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has invited applications from interested candidates for the post of Junior Assistant, EDP Supervisor and others at NIOS's official website-www.nios.ac.in on or before May 17, 2019.
NIOS Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has invited applications from interested candidates for the post of Junior Assistant, EDP Supervisor and others at NIOS's official website-www.nios.ac.in on or before May 17, 2019. Vacancy Details of NIOS Recruitment 2019 include Director (Evaluation) – 1 post; Deputy Director (Academic) – 2 posts; Deputy Director (Accounts) – 1 post; Academic Officer- 11 posts; Assistant Audit Officer– 1 post; EDP Supervisor – 37 posts; and Junior Assistant– 37 posts.
1. Director (Evaluation), Academic Officer: Candidates need to have Master’s Degree in concerned subject from a recognized University in India/abroad with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
2. EDP Supervisor: Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/Hardware Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
3. Junior Assistant: Candidates applying for this post should have Senior Secondary degree from a recognized Board.
Director (Evaluation) – below 52 years
Academic Officer, EDP Supervisor - Below 37 Years
Junior Assistant– 27 Years
How to apply for NIOS Recruitment 2019
Candidates are required to have two copies of their recent passport size photographs before applying for any post. Kindly note that only "ON LINE" applications shall be acceptable and application in any other form shall not be acceptable. While applying, the E-mail ID (Valid for at least 12 months) and one alternate E-mail ID are mandatory fields, without which the application will not be registered.
1. First log on to http://www.nios.ac.in
2. Read the advertisement content carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the post.
3. Click on the box "Apply Online " to find online application form on the screen.
4. Fill up the application form with your details. Candidates are advised to take print of blank online form and fill it before actually entering the data online.
5. Click the "SUBMIT" button. A unique registration no. shall appear on the screen, note this registration no.
6. Now upload the necessary documents as mentioned above.
In case any difficulty in online registration, candidates can inform at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.