- Whopping 1 lakh jobs on the cards in aviation and aeronautical manufacturing sector by 2024, says Minister
- Money Guru: 10 funds for financial independence, this 15th August - details
- India's forex reserves jump 60x since 1990s, surge 335 times since Independence | Check this data
- India@100: Anil Singhvi predicts Nifty will reach 1,75,000 in next 25 years - Here's why
NCERT Recruitment 2019: Apply for 28 posts; check details
NCERT Recruitment 2019: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has invited applications from interested candidates for recruitment to the posts of Consultant, Assistant Librarian and Others.
NCERT Recruitment 2019: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has invited applications from interested candidates for recruitment to the posts of Consultant, Assistant Librarian and Others, through walk-in-interview on May 27, 28, 29, June 3 and June 4, 2019. The official notification said, "The PSS Central Institute of Vocational Education (PSSCIVE), Bhopal a constituent unit of NCERT (an autonomous organization under MHRD, Govt. of India) is conducting walk-in-interview on various positions of staff of the Institute."
According to the notification, NCERT vacancy details include Senior Consultant (Equivalent to Professor) –2 posts; Consultant (Equivalent to Assistant Professor) – 24 posts; Assistant Librarian – 1 post; and Production Assistant– 1 post.
Educational Qualification for Consultant, Assistant Librarian and Other Posts given below:
1. For Senior Consultant (Equivalent to Professor), candidates need to have PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
2. For Consultant (Equivalent to Assistant Professor), candidates should hold Masters Degree in the concerned subject with NET qualification.
3. For Assistant Librarian, candidates are required to have Master's degree with 55% marks in a concerned/ relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent.
4. For Production Assistant, candidates should hold Bachelor Degree in Printing Technology from a recognized Institution Or Two years post-graduate Diploma in book publishing with specialization in book production.
How to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2019: Interested candidates are required to appear for walk-in-interview on the said dates at NCERT, PSS Central Institute of Vocational Education (PSSCIVE), Shyamla Hills, Bhopal – 462013 along with their requisite documents.
Candidates who fulfill the above conditions may attend the interview on the respective dates and should report upto 11.30 am with a copy of their bio-data in a prescribed pro-forma, certificates and testimonials. Applicants should submit separate applications for each post applied, and they are also requested to bring their original certificates for verification mandatorily.
Notably, candidates reporting after 11.30 am may not be entertained for the interview.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.