My Aadhaar Online contest: Chance to win up to Rs 30,000! Offer extended, check how you can participate
The campaign deadline is extended to 23:59hrs on July 22, 2019. Countdown begins as you have only 10 days more to participate and win. UIDAI said the Finalists will be contacted through the official email by August 31, 2019.
Now Aadhaar card can make money for you! Aadhaar users have a golden chance to win some prize money by participating in My Aadhaar Online contest. The contestant can win up to Rs 30,000 by participating in the contest. The campaign deadline is extended to 23:59hrs on July 22, 2019. Countdown begins as you have only 10 days more to participate and win. UIDAI said the Finalists will be contacted through the official email by August 31, 2019. If you have not been contacted by this date, you may assume that your video has not been short-listed.
Know how to participate?
Aadhaar card holders are expected to make a short graphical/ animation video tutorial on ANY of the below listed Aadhaar Online Services:
1. Download Aadhaar
2. Check Aadhaar generation/ update status
3. Locate Aadhaar Kendra
4. Update Address Online
5. Request for Address Validation Letter
6. Check online address update status
7. Aadhaar Update History
8. Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID
9. Order Aadhaar Re-print
10. Virtual ID (VID) Generator
11. Lock/Unlock Biometrics
12. Aadhaar Authentication History
13. Aadhaar Lock/Unlock
14. Verify Email/Mobile Number
15. Verify any Aadhaar online
The duration of the videos can be between 30 seconds to up to 120 seconds only and the video shall explain/elaborate the entire process of using any of the above-listed services. In each video, only one service is expected.
These videos may be in the form of graphical or whiteboard animation or any other format (as selected by the participant) having a duration of about 30 seconds to 120 seconds majorly (longer duration of up to two minutes in respect of 4. and 5. above may be required). Videos having better sound quality will be given preference.
Thank you for the amazing response to our contest! We are extending the contest last date by 14 days. #MyAadhaarOnline contest now ends at 11:59 pm on 22nd July 2019. If you haven't already sent your videos, send them now. Contest T&C: https://t.co/uu2je7d11T pic.twitter.com/jhjNWOthP7
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) July 10, 2019
Steps to send video film to UIDAI:
1. Upload the video to YouTube OR Google Drive OR Online File Sharing (e.g. WeTransfer, SendSpace, DropBox, JumpShare, Hightail etc.)
2. Send the video link by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Video sent via any other medium will not be considered as a valid entry for the contest
3. Entries should be in MP4, AVI, FLV, WMV, MPEG or MOV video format ONLY. Videos within full HD or higher resolution (1920×1080 px) will be given preference.
Details to send
Contestants must positively send in their entries for this contest along with the following details:
1. Aadhaar Number (participants)
2. Name as on Aadhaar
3. Contact address
4. Mobile Number
5. A confirmation (ONLY Yes/No. Bank details not required) that their Aadhaar is linked to a bank account.
6. In case the participant’s Aadhaar is not linked to a bank account, please refer to Point No. ‘h’ in General Terms &
The winning entries as decided by UIDAI’s committee will be awarded cash prizes as described below:
Top 3 videos in each category (15 x 3 = 45 nos.) with 1st position will get Rs. 20,000; 2nd – Rs 10,000 and 3rd – Rs. 5,000 respectively.
Best 3 videos from all the entries (1 x 3 = 3 nos.) with 1st position will get Rs 30,000, 2nd Rs 20,000 and 3rd Rs 10,000 respectively.
The Prize money will be sent to the winner’s Aadhaar linked bank account only. The results will be posted on UIDAI’s official Social Media Platforms – Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook on or before August 31, 2019.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.