- Oil & Gas sector set for sharp earnings drop in Q2 amid lower GRMs, other factors; what brokerage recommends on IGL, BPCL, IOCL
- Redmi Pad Unboxing, first look in PICS: Check price in India, colour options, specs and availability
- No charge for RuPay credit card use on UPI for transaction up to THIS amount, confirms NPCI
- Stocks to Buy in October: SBI Cards, Airtel among 5 stocks that may yield up to 29% returns
- PM Modi inaugurates Rs 1470-cr AIIMS Bilaspur in Himachal Pradesh; to lay foundation for projects worth Rs 3650 cr soon
Mumbai Airport to handle 100 departure, arrivals from Tuesday
AAI-GVK group operated Mumbai Airport will now handle 100 departures and arrivals from Tuesday, the Mumbai International Airport Ltd (MIAL) has said
AAI-GVK group operated Mumbai Airport will now handle 100 departures and arrivals from Tuesday, the Mumbai International Airport Ltd (MIAL) has said.
The private aerodrome operator was allowed to handle only 25 services each -- outgoing and incoming -- after the government lifted suspension on domestic operations of flights from May 25.
The operations of international services remain suspended since late March when the government imposed a nationwide lockdown on March 25.
MIAL is permitted to cater to a total of 100 domestic commercial passenger flight movements which include 50 departures and 50 arrivals, starting June 16, MIAL said in a statement on Monday.
The move will also see an increase in the sectors that Mumbai Airport is currently handling, it said.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Pre-Covid, Mumbai airport, which is the second busiest aerodrome in the country, used to handle a little over 1,000 departures and arrivals per day.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.