- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
MRB Recruitment 2019: 520 Nurse posts announced at mrb.tn.gov.in; check for more details here
MRB Recruitment 2019: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu has invited application for the recruitment to 520 post of Nurses for Sick Newborn care Unit on contract basis. The interested candidates can apply online on the official website of MRB - www.mrb.tn.gov.in on or before February 26 and the candidates who wish to apply through offline mode should submit their application on or before February 28, 2019.
MRB Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
Post name- Nurses (Sick Newborn Care Unit)
No of vacancies- 520
MRB Recruitment 2019: Important dates
Date of notification- 06.02.2019
Last date for submission of Application (only through Online Registration) and online payment- 26.02.2019
Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank (Off line payment method )- 01.03.2019
Date of Examination- 23.06.2019
MRB Recruitment 2019: Scale of Pay
Consolidated Pay of Rs.14000/- per month, with annual increment of Rs.500/- (as per G.O.(Ms).No.232, Health and Family Welfare (EAP-II-1) Department, dated 13.06.2018.)
Recruitees will be absorbed into regular time scale of pay, after completion of a minimum of 2 years (excluding leave period) subject to availability of regular vacancies (strictly based on seniority and eligibility)
NOTE- Sub-Section 8 of Section 20 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act- 2016 shall be applicable to this recruitment.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.