- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
MAMC Delhi recruitment 2019: Fresh vacancies, check nterview date, other details
MAMC Delhi recruitment 2019: Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) and Lok Nayak, Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital together have invited applications for the posts of Senior Resident.
MAMC Delhi recruitment 2019: Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) and Lok Nayak, Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital together have invited applications for the posts of Senior Resident. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may attend the walk-in-interview on June 3, 2019. The applicants must go through the official notification before applying for these posts. They have to go through all the details given in the notifocation to make sure that they have all the requisite educational qualifications and experience for these posts.
Verification of the certificate will also be on the same day. They must carry all the documents and the resume in the particular format as stated in the notification. They have to follow all the instructions given in the official notification.
MAMC Delhi recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
Senior Resident: 20 Posts
Nephrology : 6 posts
Biochemistry : 2 posts
Physiology : 2 posts
Anatomy : 2 posts
Forensic Medicine : 1 post
Microbiology : 2 posts
Pathology : 1 post
Pediatric : 1 post
Pharmacology : 1 post
The candidates should hold an MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in related subject from any recognised university. Shouldhave have completed internship and registered with Delhi Meduical Council.
The candidates should not be more than 37 years of age.
How to Apply:
The candidates can walk-in for the interview with application and other documents as stated in the official notification on June 3, 2019 at 12 noon.
The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs 300.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.