- Apollo Hospitals share price falls 3% after poor Q1 results – what should investors know?
- Instagram users ALERT! Are you being tracked by Meta-owned platform?
- Syrma SGS Technology IPO subscription opens today: Check price band, allotment and listing date
- BMW M4 Competition Coupe 50 Jahre M Edition launched in India: Check price and specifications
- Atal Pension Yojana Income Tax benefit for salaried employees after new rule: All you need to know
Maharshi box office collection day 3: Great run! Mahesh Babu starrer collects Rs 40 crore in Andhra, Telangana
Maharshi box office collection day 3: Mahesh Babu starrer Maharshi continued its sensational run at the Box Office on Day 3.
Maharshi box office collection day 3: Mahesh Babu starrer Maharshi continued its sensational run at the Box Office on Day 3. The film has collected approximately Rs 40 in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in three days. According to industry tracker, Ramesh Bala, the film's share in Nizam on Day 3 was Rs 3.46 crore. Its total share in three days in Nizam is Rs 13.14 crore. "#Maharshi continues its sensational run in #Nizam - Posting Non-Baahubali record nos every day...Day 3 Share - ₹ 3.46 Crs. 3 days Total share - ₹ 13.14 Crs," Bala tweeted today.
As per a report by Xappie.com, Maharshi's three-day total has reached Rs 39.89 crore in Andhra Pradesh/Telangana state. The film is having a dream run in Nizam Territory and getting stronger in the Andhra region.
At the US Box Office, Maharshi has already crossed the $1 million mark.
The total worldwide share of Maharshi in three days is Rs 31.24 crore, according to Xappie.com.
Maharshi released on Thursday this week and looks set to turn into a blockbuster in the coming days.
Maharshi is directed by Vamsi Paidipally.
According to Filmybeat, Maharshi was expected to collect $1.2 million in the first three days.
Bala said yesterday, the Maharshi collected Rs 32.57 crore in two days in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.