- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
Maharashtra Police recruitment 2019: Last date to apply for 325 vacancies; check process
Maharashtra Police recruitment 2019: The last date for the Nanded District Police, Maharashtra, Home Guard posts is today. The candidates who have not yet applied for these posts may submit their application by today or March 27, 2019.
Maharashtra Police recruitment 2019: The last date for the Nanded District Police, Maharashtra, Home Guard posts is today. The candidates who have not yet applied for these posts may submit their application by today or March 27, 2019. The candidates have to apply in the prescribed format. The applicants must go through the official notification before applying for the posts of Home Guard in Maharashtra Police to make sure that they have all the requisite qualifications and fulfil other criteria.
These positions are for Nanded District of the state. The candidates may visit the Nanded Police official website - www.nandedpolice.gov.in - for details about the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other details.
There are 188 posts of Home Guard open for recruitment.
Male: 172 posts
Female: 153 posts
The candidate should be at least class 10 Pass from the recognised board or council.
The applicants should be between 20 years and 50 years of age. For age relaxation details, visit the official notification available on the official website.
How to apply:
The candidates can apply online through - www.nandedpolice.gov.in - in the prescribed format by March 27, 2019, or today. The applicants should make sure that there is no mistake in the application, as any mistake or misinformation may lead to the cancellation of the same. The should keep all the documents at hand to avoid any mistake. They have to follow instructions given in the notification while applying for these posts.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.