- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
Lok Sabha Elections Alert! You can check real time trends, results of your candidates on this mobile app
The app has been developed with a focus on providing a single point of service and information delivery to voters across India.
To make citizens aware of every announcement being made during Lok Sabha Elections 2019 counting day on 23rd May, the Election Commission has asked citizens to download its Voter Helpline app. This is a new initiative taken by the commission. It has designed a mobile application for close electoral engagement. The app has been developed with a focus on providing a single point of service and information delivery to voters across India.
In a latest move, the commission has announced on its website that voters can see the real time trends and results on May 23 using its Voter Helpline app. The counting of votes will begin from 8 AM on Thursday, and the commission states that the app ‘will show updates continuously’.
For seeing the real-time trend of Lok Sabha Elections 2019, a citizen has to download the app. Then scan the barcode of their voter id card on the app. You can search the real time trends & results of your constituency by your EPIC Number.
These are the services given by the app:
1. Electoral Search to verify name in the electoral roll
2. Online forms submission for New Voter Registration, shifting to a different constituency.
3. For Overseas Voters, Deletion or Objection in the electoral roll, correction of entries and transposition within Assembly.
4.Registration of complaints related to electoral services and track its disposal status.
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on voter, elections, EVM and results
6. Service and resources for voters and electoral officers.
Apart from this, you can also find all the candidates, their profile, Income Statement, assets, etc there. You can also find the relevant polling officials and even call them.
Lok Sabha elections were held in seven phases across India till May 19, and the result will be announced tomorrow.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.