- AMC Sector: Growth-oriented funds lead the strong inflows in sector, says BK Securities – check key triggers
- Q1FY23 Preview: Pharmaceutical firms likely to deliver subdued performance in domestic market, says Nirmal Bang
- Chemical sector may report growth in operating profit both sequentially and YoY in Q1FY23 – Check details here
- Finance Ministry empanels 12 transaction advisers for assisting in implementation of Public Private Partnership projects
- Stock market on Monday: Market may continue its volatile trade, believes Anil Singhvi - crude, rupee movement key monitorable
LIC ADO examination date next week; admit cards available
The examinations will be held on July 6 and July 13. Admit cards for the LIC ADO exam has been released online on its official website.
LIC ADO Exam: The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will conduct the preliminary examination for Assistant Development Officer (ADO) recruitment. The examinations will be held on July 6 and July 13. Admit cards for the LIC ADO exam has been released online on its official website. There will be two online tests- prelims and main examination. Candidates who manage to qualify the prelims will be eligible to appear for the main examination.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of an online test followed by an interview of candidates who qualify in the online test and subsequent pre-recruitment medical examination.
As per the notification, the candidates are suggested to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre along with original and photocopy of the photo identity proof.
The test will have questions from reasoning ability, numerical ability and English language. The prelims will be of total 70 marks.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.