- Market ends with marginal cuts this week; FMCG gains, Consumer Durables decline—What should investors do on Monday?
- Investors with short term view must book profits now; import duty hike, rupee weakness may arrest price correction, temporarily
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Maruti Suzuki, Ashok Leyland: What makes brokerages bullish on these auto stocks?
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
KSP Recruitment 2019: Vacancies announced for Armed Police Constable - Check how to apply
Post submission of applications, the applicants will be asked to appear for a written test, ET and PST
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has posted a notification of recruitment for Armed Police Constable. The eligible candidates are required to fill in the application form before the last date approaches. The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test, ET and PST conducted by the selection body.
- Commencement of submission of online application: June 10 2019
- Last date for submission of application: June 29 2019
Armed Police Constable: 159 seats
SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- State Board, SSLC- equivalent, SSLC-KOS, SSLC-NIOS (National Institute of Open School).
For the position of Armed Police Constable, the candidate must be between the age of 18 to 25 years. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
The candidates need to fill their application before the last date. The candidates are also required to pay an application fee of Rs 250 for General candidates while Rs 100 for Reserved Category candidates. It is also advised that the candidates take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.