- Inflation may fall to 5.2 pc next fiscal on normal rains, ease in supplies: RBI report
- Flipkart Big Dussehra Sale 2022 announced: Check date, discounts, cashbacks, easy EMI options and more
- Stock Market next week: Geopolitical situation, US macro numbers, auto sales data among key triggers for holiday-shortened week
- FPIs turn net sellers again; withdraw Rs 7,600 cr from equities in September
- Suzlon Energy chairman Tulsi Tanti passes away at 64
Key Indian equity indices trade higher during early session
The key Indian equity market indices opened in the green on Tuesday following global cues.
The 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex) was trading 116.34 points or 0.35 per cent higher during the early session.
The wider 51-scrip Nifty of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) was also trading 34.70 points or 0.34 per cent higher at 10,333.45 points.
The BSE Sensex, which opened at 33,438.28 points, was trading at 33,476.24 points (at 9.16 a.m.) in the early session, higher 116.34 points or 0.35 per cent from the previous day`s close at 33,359.90 points.
The Sensex touched a high of 33,513.91 points and a low of 33,437.61 points in the trade so far.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.