- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019: Apply for Group D posts at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019: The High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru has invited applications to fill up as many as 95 vacant positions of Group D Posts at its official website-karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019: The High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru has invited applications to fill up as many as 95 vacant positions of Group D Posts at its official website-karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in till June 3, 2019. According to the notification, candidates applying for Bangalore high court recruitment must have possessed 10th or equivalent certificate from recognized board. The age of candidates should be from 18 years to 35 years. The court will select the candidates on the basis of interview, and the selected aspirants will be placed at High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru.
Prior to submission of their application, candidates must check the notification details related to Karnataka High Court vacancy, qualification, selection procedure etc at the official website.
Direct Link: http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitmentNotifications/GroupD_201...
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019: The last date for submission of online application is June 3, 2019, while last date for payment offline is June 6, 2019.
High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2019: How to apply
1. Candidates should visit the official website- karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
2. Find “Notification regarding vide No. HCRB 8/ 2019 to the Post of Group-D” on the homepage
3. Now click on the notification to open and check eligibility criterion
4. Enter your details in the given format correctly and make payment
5. Finally click submit button and take the printout of the application form
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to Gen/ OBC category have to pay Rs 200, while Rs 100 will be charged from SC/ ST/ PWD/ Cat-I candidates.
Mode of Payment: Application fee should be the paid either online (SBI online payment) or offline (SBI challan).
Notably, candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly for updates.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.