- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
JKPSC Recruitment 2019: Over 262 posts available; here is how to apply
JKPSC Recruitment 2019: The interested candidates are requested to apply for the positions before the last date of May 15 2019.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released a notification of recruitment for the positions of Assistant Professor. The number of vacancies available are 262, spread across various departments. The interested candidates are requested to apply for the positions before the last date of May 15 2019. The selected candidates will be put in various departments of medical colleges spread across the state of Jharkhand. Earlier, the JKPSC had released a recruitment notification (Advt. no. 1/2019). However, due to administrative reasons the notification was cancelled.
- Last date of submission of application : May 15 2019
- Last date of submission of hard copy application : May 23 2019
Assistant Professor: 262 seats
Assistant Professor: Postgraduate Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in the concerned subject from recognized medical University.
Assistant Professor: PB-III, Rs 15,600-Rs 39,100, Grade Pay Rs 6,660
The candidates applying for the position of Assistant Professor should be 30 years as of August 1 2019. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
The eligible candidates are supposed to submit their applications online in the prescribed format on or before May 15, 2019. Applications will not be accepted in any other mode. Post the submission of digital form, the candidate is required to submit a hard copy of the same on or before May 23, 2019. The candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 600+ bank charge for General and OBC category individuals. Meanwhile, SC and ST candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 150+ bank charge
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.