Jharkhand Judicial Service Exam 2018: Apply for 107 posts on jpsc.gov.in
Jharkhand Judicial Service Exam 2018: The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has issued recruitment notification for Jharkhand Judicial Service Exam 2018.
Jharkhand Judicial Service Exam 2018: The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has issued recruitment notification for Jharkhand Judicial Service Exam 2018. The online application process has started on November 24 and will continue till December 24, 2018.
The candidates must read the official notification meticulously before applying for the exam. The applicants have to make sure that they have all the requisite qualification and experience for these posts as stated in the notification.
There are 107 posts open for recruitment. Jharkhand Judicial Service Exam 2018: Vacancy Details
GST collection rises to Rs 1.67,929 lakh crore in November, records highest growth rate of 15% Y-o-Y
Brand Retention | 82% of existing Lava users likely to purchase next smartphone from same brand: Report
D-Street Newsmakers: Flair Writing, New India Assurance, Ashok Leyland among 10 stocks that hogged limelight today
Assembly Poll Results 2023: How to check election result on mobile using Voter Helpline app | Step-by-Step Guide
Name of the posts is Civil Judge (Junior Division).
The person applying for these posts should posses a Law degree from any recognised university and should have enrolled as an advocate.
The candidates should be between 22 years and 35 years of age.
How to apply:
1. The candidates have to visit JPSC official website jpsc.gov.in.
2. They have to click on "Click here to apply for Civil Judge (Junior Division).
3. Once New window opens, the candidates have to register themselves by putting registration number and date of birth.
4. Now, they have to fill up the application form following the instruction given on the notification.
5. The applicants have to submit the application form.
The candidates should fill up the application form carefully as any error or misinformation may lead to the cancellation of the form.